The submission of proposals for the 2018 Association for Educational Assessment-Europe annual conference is now open. Please read the guidelines carefully before uploading your proposal(s) to EasyAcademia.
The AEA-E conference comprises keynote addresses, open paper presentations, discussion groups, symposia and poster presentation.
For 2018 we are introducing a new session format ****Ignite Presentation***
We will welcome submissions for this new type of session and all other formats, except the keynote addresses which are by invitation only.
This call is also for proposals to lead a Pre-Conference Workshop. These workshops are held on the day before the conference and we usually hold several of these – so submissions for these workshops are also welcome.
You might propose one or more of the following:
- Pre-conference workshop: Closing date 9th of April – Extended (note that the submission date for workshops is earlier than for other proposals).
- Ignite Presentation: Closing date for submissions 30th April.
- Paper presentation: Closing date for submissions 30th April.
- Discussion group: Closing date for submissions 30th April.
- Poster presentation: Closing date for submissions 30th April.
- Symposium: Closing date for submissions 30th April.
If you have trouble submitting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org