FSCD covers all aspects of formal structures for computation and deduction from theoretical foundations to applications. Building on two communities, RTA (RewritingTechniques and Applications) and TLCA (Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications), FSCD embraces their core topics and broadens their scope to closely related areas in logics, proof theory and new emerging models of computation such as quantum computing or homotopy type theory.
The 8th FSCD (International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction) will be held in Rome, July 3-6, 2023, with workshops on the preceding two days.
FSCD is a series of annual conferences, started in 2016, which merged and superseded two long-running conferences:
- RTA (Rewriting Techniques and Applications), celebrated since 1985.
- TLCA (Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications), celebrated since 1993.
Building on the RTA and TLCA communities, FSCD updates and modernizes the RTA and TLCA core topics and broadens their scope to closely related areas in logics, models of computation (e.g. quantum computing, probabilistic computing, homotopy type theory), semantics and verification in new challenging areas.
FSCD 2023 will be co-located with CADE-29.
- Abstract submission deadline – 30 January 2023 (Monday) 04 February 2023 (Saturday)
- Paper submission deadline –3 February 2023 (Friday) 09 February 2023 (Thursday)
- Rebuttal – 24-28 March 2023 (Friday-Tuesday)
- Notification – 13 April 2023 (Thursday)
- Final version submission deadline – 27 April 2023 (Thursday)