The ITP conference series is concerned with all topics related to interactive theorem proving, ranging from theoretical foundations to implementation aspects and applications in system verification, security, and formalization of mathematics. The 12th ITP conference, ITP 2021, will be held in Rome between 29 June and 1 July.
It will be co-located with LICS conference.
ITP will carefully monitor the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, and take guidance from the health authorities to determine whether ITP21 will be held physically, virtually, or in a hybrid manner.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for co-located workshops on topics relating to interactive theorem proving. Workshops can target the ITP community in general, focus on a particular ITP system, or highlight more specific issues or recent developments. Proposals for in-depth tutorials or tool introductions are also welcome.
Co-located events will take place on 28 June and 2 July and will be held on the same premises as the main conference. In case of needs, we are ready to discuss and try to accommodate requests for two-day workshops. Conference facilities are offered free of charge to one of the organizers and one of the invited speakers. Workshop-only attendees will enjoy a significantly reduced registration fee.
Detailed organizational matters such as paper submission and review process, or publication of proceedings, are up to the organizers of individual workshops. All accepted workshops will be expected to have their program ready by 4 June, 2021.
Proposals for workshops should contain at least the following pieces of information:
– name and contact details of the main organizer(s)
– (if applicable:) names of additional organizers
– title and organizational style of the workshop (tutorial, public workshop, project workshop, etc.)
– preferred length of the workshop (half day or full day)
– estimated number of attendees
– short (up to one page) description of the topic
– (if applicable:) pointers to previous editions of the workshop, or to similar events
– (if applicable:) special needs for an online event
Proposals should be submitted by email to email@example.com, no later than 11 January, 2021.
Selected workshops will be notified by 15 January, 2021.