Registration is now open
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
Create an “Easy Conferences” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
Create and settle your order online securely
|LICS – Author ACM, IEEE, SIGLOG, ASL, and EATCS Member Fee (1)||€100|
|LICS – Author Non Member Fee (1)||€120|
|LICS & ITP – Author ACM, IEEE, SIGLOG, ASL, and EATCS Member Fee (2)||€120|
|LICS & ITP – Author Non Member Fee (2)||€140|
|LICS – Non Author Fee (3)||€30|
|LICS & ITP – Non Author Fee (4)||€50|
|Workshops Fees (Authors & Non-Authors) (5)||€30|
|LICS & Workshops – Non Author Fee (6)||€60|
|Logic Mentoring Workshop – Student (BA or MSc*) Fee – (7)||€10|
*Student Registration: valid documentation proving registered student status for the current year (student’s ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: email@example.com
At least one Author for each accepted paper should register (with the Author fee) and pay by the 14th of May in order to have their paper included in the program.
All accepted contributions must have one paid registration with the author fee
1. LICS Author Member & LICS Author Non Member Registration Fees include: Virtual access to all LICS conference sessions and workshops.
2. LICS & ITP Author Member & LICS & ITP Author Non Member Registration Fees include: Virtual access to LICS & ITP conference sessions and workshops.
3. LICS Non Author Fees include: Virtual access to all LICS conference session
4. LICS & ITP Non Author Fees include: Virtual access to LICS & ITP conference sessions
5. Workshops (Author & Non Author) Fees include: Virtual access to all workshops
6. LICS & Workshops Non Author Fees include: Virtual access to all LICS conference sessions and workshops.
7. Student Fee includes: access only to the Logic Mentoring Workshop.