Instructions for Authors
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org, where you can submit your contributions in a few minutes.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by the Conference Committees.
Guidelines: Ensure you prepare your contribution based on the template provided here: https://easyconferences.eu/dles2022/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/DLES13_template-2.zip
Note: The submission and registration systems do not share account information.
Important: Go through all the steps providing required information. Make sure to submit as a draft version is not saved. You can make unlimited changes to your submission before the closing deadline.
Assistance: If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- To create an EasyAcademia account, visit www.easyacademia.org/dles2022 and click on DLES 2022 Login. On the new screen that appears, click below on Create new account.
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email account.
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/dles2022, using the login details you provided during account creation.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Go through the steps, adding details as requested.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent.
Note: Authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Please upload your paper as attachment.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and an e-mail will be sent to all co-authors to inform them.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.