You may upload a pdf file of your Abstract by following the steps indicated below.
Abstracts should be no longer than 3 single-column pages (with typeface not smaller than 11 pt), one of which should typically contain graphical illustrations of key results. Abstracts should include research rationale, methodology, results and major conclusions, and should be submitted electronically via the symposium website.
Abstracts due: February 26, 2016
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org/etmm11, where you may register and submit your abstracts in a few minutes. Easy Academia provides a dynamic submission process, where more options become available according to your selections.
Please go through the list providing the correct details at each step, so you receive the appropriate options at a later stage.
- Log into http://www.easyacademia.org/etmm11, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track and format for your submission.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the next steps (Title, Abstract etc.).
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent. Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
Final Manuscripts due: July 15, 2016
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.