- Novel modelling and simulation methods for practically relevant turbulent flows, including interaction with heat and mass transfer, rotation, combustion and multi-phase transport.
- Novel experimental techniques for flow, turbulence and combustion and new experimental studies and data sets.
- Innovative applications of modelling, simulation and experimental techniques to complex flows, industrial configurations and optimisation problems.
- High-speed aerodynamics, acoustics and flow control with emphasis on turbulence mechanisms and processes.
- Modelling, simulation and measurements of environmental, atmospheric and aquatic flows.