How the conference will run online
- ICALP will use the Whova conference platform. To participate in the conference, you will need to create a Whova account.
- After you have registered and we have transferred the registration data into Whova (this will take a few days), we will contact you with details of how to create an account in Whova and access the ICALP event within Whova.
- Each session of contributed talks contains six papers. For each paper there is a 5-minute live presentation followed by a 5-minute live Q&A session.
- Each paper has a dedicated discussion meeting during the break immediately after its session. The presenter will be available for further questions and discussion.
- Each paper has a pre-recorded video presentation of up to 25 minutes. These videos will be available to registered participants within Whova from 1st July. After the conference, the videos will be archived on the ICALP 2021 YouTube channel.
- The papers in the LIPIcs proceedings will be linked from the programme within Whova, for the convenience of registered participants.
Details of social events will be updated closer to the time of the conference.
The ICALP 2021 Proceedings have now been published in the LIPIcs series.