- Algorithmic Aspects of Temporal Graphs IV organised by:
- VEST: Verification of Session Types organised by:
- 2nd Workshop on Programming Research in Mainstream Languages (PRiML 2021) organised by:
- Graph Width Parameters: from Structure to Algorithms (GWP 2021) organised by:
- Combinatorial Reconfiguration organised by:
- Formal Methods Education Online: Tips, Tricks & Tools organised by:
- Flavours of Uncertainty in Verification, Planning and Optimization (FUNCTION) organised by:
Workshop proposal deadline: Monday 30 November 2020, 23:59 AoE
Workshop notification: Monday 14 December 2020
Workshop proposal deadline: Friday 19 February 2021, 23:59 AoE
Workshop notification: Friday 26 February 2021
Workshops: Monday 12 July 2021
Proposals should be submitted no later than
*** February 19th, 2021 ***
by sending an email to the workshop selection committee (details at the end of the call). You should expect notification on the acceptance of your proposal by 26 February 2021.
A workshop proposal submission should consist of:
– workshop’s name and URL (if already available)
– workshop’s organisers together with their email addresses and web pages;
– short description of the area covered by the workshop and the motivation behind it;
– expected number of participants (if available, please include the data of previous years);
– planned format of the event.
As for the format, a standard option is a full one-day workshop consisting of invited talks by leading experts and of shorter contributed talks, either directly invited by the organisers or selected among submissions. Deviations from this standard are also warmly welcome, including a shorter or a longer time span than a full day, or other elements of the schedule like open problem sessions, discussion panels, or working sessions.
If you plan to have invited speakers, please specify their expected number and, if possible, tentative names. If you plan a call for papers or for contributed talks followed by a selection procedure, the submission date should be scheduled after ICALP 2021 notification (April 28, 2021), while the notification should take place before the early registration deadline. In your submission please include details on the schedule, planned procedure of selecting papers and/or contributed talks. If you plan to have published proceedings of your workshop, please provide the name of the publisher. Please be advised that ICALP 2021 is not able to provide any financial support for publishing workshop proceedings.